Jackson & Hertogs provides cutting-edge legal advice and expert representation to corporations and individuals in various technology sectors, from telecommunications to social media to biotechnology. Our commitment to both technology and community has benefited our clients for over 50 years, and distinguishes our firm as a trend-setter in immigration practice.
- Petitions for all types of temporary employment visas.
- Extraordinary Alien, Outstanding Researcher, Multinational Manager/Executive and National Interest Waiver immigrant visa petitions.
- Requests for labor certifications.
- Family preference immigrant visa petitions.
- Applications for permanent resident status, whether based upon labor certification, family relative visa petitions, or pre-certified occupational categories.
- Applications for investment and business-related visas (i.e., B-1, E1 and E2).
- Applications for changes of nonimmigrant status.
- Processing of temporary and permanent visas at U.S. Consulates and Embassies throughout the world.
- Applications for waivers of two-year foreign residence requirements pertaining to J-1 exchange students and researchers.
- Applications for naturalization and related citizenship matters.
- Advice to employers in complying with the employer sanctions provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
Click here for information about inquiries and consultations